Fleapay WordPress Ecommerce Plugin Help
- How do I install & setup Fleapay WordPress ecommerce plugin?
- How do I demo the WordPress plugin?
- What does the WordPress Plugin offer?
- Is a gateway required to add products to WordPress?
- Why does Fleapay WordPress plugin say my API key is invalid?
- How do we erase the Fleapay API from our WordPress install?
How do I install & setup the Fleapay WordPress ecommerce plugin?
- Download the Fleapay plugin (don't forget to activate it)
- Log in to your Fleapay account and grab your API key from your account settings
- Paste your API key into plugin settings page and save
- Customize 'Add To Cart' button text and save (more styling options and some free store themes on the way)
- Create a post (or page), search for a product and add it
- The product, its price and an add to cart button will be appended to your post
How do I demo the WordPress plugin?
What does the WordPress Plugin offer?
The plugin offers the convenience of easily adding Fleapay products to your posts and pages.
It allows you to quickly search for products.
The result is products can quickly and easily be displayed for your customers. The shopping cart button will appear on your posts and pages.
Is a gateway required to add products to WordPress?
This is an easy one. No, however your customers will not be able to checkout until your gateway information is entered.
Why does Fleapay WordPress plugin say my API key is invalid?
You probably are not using the correct key. Make sure you're using the Fleapay API key from your account page - fetching your API key. The API required here is a 32 alpha-numeric characters. If you're entering something that is significantly less characters, it's not a Fleapay key.
How do we erase the Fleapay API from our WordPress install?
Eek! You can't erase it, per se. The only thing you can do is generate a new API key and overwrite the existing one in your WordPress installation.