Fleapay Payment Gateway Help
- How do I accept credit cards from customers?
- Can I setup Fleapay on our website before our gateway is approved?
- Does Fleapay have a Sandbox mode?
- Do I need to run a test transaction?
- How to test my gateway?
- Why aren't my username and password being accepted by my gateway?
- Do you support PayPal Website Payments Pro?
- Does Fleapay support recurring payments?
How do I accept credit cards from customers?
You need a merchant account and a gateway to accept credit cards. Fleapay currently supports:
- Braintree Payment Solutions
- Merchant Anywhere
- PayTrace Payment Gateway
- SecureNet Payment Systems
- TransFirst TransAction Central
No merchant account yet? You're in luck, you can contact our partner directly to walk you through the process and expedite the process.
Can I setup Fleapay on our website before our gateway is approved?
Yes! That is not a problem. We strongly encourage getting a jump on entering your products. Sometimes the underwriters can take a day or two to approve and activate your gateway.
Does Fleapay have a Sandbox mode?
No. SANDBOX MODE and TEST MODE are identical. (See more below)
Do I need to run a test transaction?
No. Running test transactions is not necessary. In fact, Fleapay does not support TEST or SANDBOX MODE for any gateways.
When you enter your credentials, Fleapay will verify the information with your gateway provider to ensure it's accurate and working. Customers can only make purchases through your store if your credentials are approved.
How to test my gateway?
Sorry, we don’t support TEST or SANDBOX MODE for gateways. Your gateway must be in LIVE or PRODUCTION MODE to use Fleapay. We assure you — it will work perfectly.
Why aren't my username and password being accepted by my gateway?
Have you have typed your information incorrectly? Please double check it. Another reason this can happen is if your gateway is set to TEST or SANDBOX MODE. Please ensure your gateway is set to LIVE or PRODUCTION MODE.
Do you support PayPal Website Payments Pro?
Does Fleapay support recurring payments?
No. Not at this time.